April - ENCHANTING KERALA 5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS PACKAGE
5 Nights 6 Days
On arrival at the Ernakulam Railwaystaion/ airport you will be met by our representative who will facilitate your transfer to the hotel. Relax at the hotel. Enjoy a sightseeing tour that would include visits to the Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing nets. Return for an overnight stay at theHOTELPARK CENTRAL. ( A/c Deluxe room)
Day 02: Cochin - Munnar
On day 2 of the Enchanting Kerala tour, enjoy a 4.5 hrs drive to picturesque Munnar after breakfast. Enjoy delightful views of the Cardamom hills and lush green tea plantations as you make your way to Munnar. Check in at a HOTEL CHANCELLOR on arrival and spend the rest of the day at leisure.. Overnight stay would be at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar
Embark on a morning sight seeing trip around Munnar. Visit the EravikulamNational Park, the Mattupetty Dam, Old Munnar Town, the town market and other interesting attractions. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at CHANCELLOR Hotel (Economy Suite room)
Day 04: Munnar - Thekkady
On day 4 of the Kerala tour, enjoy an early breakfast before setting out towards the wildlife sanctuary at Periyar / Thekkady. Speaking of Thekkady, it is a fine place to visit during a trip to Kerala. It must also be mentioned that Thekkady tours are fast gaining popularity among tourists from all over the world. Indulge in an evening game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake and have a close look at a large variety of wildlife including elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar and birds. Return to the hotelMICHAELS INN for an overnight stay. ( Non A/c Deluxe Double room)
Day 05: Thekkady-Alleppey
Drive to Alleppey on day 05 of the Kerala Tour. Enroute enjoy the picturesque serene surroundings. Check in to the HOTEL SISIR PALACE. During evening enjoy village tourand Alleppey beach and Over night stay at Hotel ( A/c Double room)
Day 06: KOCHI
After breakfast check out from hotel proceeds to Kochi. The day is free until your departure & transfer to the Railway Station for onward destination with warm memories of the trip.
The Cost Includes
- Pick up from Kochi and drop at Kochi
- Accommodation on above mentioned hotels
- Daily breakfast
- VILLAGE TOUR AT ALLEPPEY ( IN A SHIKARA)
- Non A/c INDICA for sight seeing as per itinerary and transfer
- Toll, parking, Driver allowance and Taxes
The Cost Excludes
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any air fare or train fare.
- Monumental entrance fee, boating charges, etc.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, Vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
**Package valid only up to 1st April 2012 to September 2012