Taste of Kerala Tour Package
6 Nights 7 Days
20500*/- Per person
Day 1: Cochin (35 Km-1 hr)
On arrival at the Airport in Cochin, you will be received by our representative who will facilitate your transfer to the hotel. Traditional kerala welcome drink on check in. After lunch visit the Cochin Harbor, which takes you to the gateway of the Arabian Sea. From Fort Cochin, proceed on a sight seeing tour to attractions such as the Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church, Chinese Fishing nets, etc. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Cochin Hotel.
Day 2: Cochin - Munnar (150 Km - 4.5 hrs)
Check out from the hotel after an early morning breakfast and start a fascinating journey to Munnar. The route to Munnar offers some stunningly panoramic views of the Cardamom plantations and green carpets of tea plantations. On arrival, check in at a pre booked Hotel or a Resort of your choice. Spend the rest of the day at leisure trekking around the estate. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar
On the third day of your Taste of Kerala Tour, start an early morning sight seeing trip of Munnar. Visit the Eravikulam National Park, where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, and other places like the Mattupetty Dam, Old Munnar Town, the town market etc. The evenings are kept at leisure. Overnight stay at your hotel / resort.
Day 4: Munnar - Thekkady (120 km-4 hrs)
After an early breakfast, check out from the Hotel and proceed to the wildlife sanctuary at Periyar in Thekkady district and check in at the Hotel/Resort near Periyar. After lunch go for an evening cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. Later, come back to the hotel; relax and spend the night at the resort or hotel.
Day 5: Kumarakom - Houseboat (40 Km-1 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey. Check-into a Houseboat (Kettuvallam), which will take you on a magical cruise along the backwaters of Alleppey-Kumarakom. Spend the next 24 hours in your floating villa. Enjoy the backwaters of Kerala by getting a glimpse of the village life from close quarters. The houseboat cruise is going to be a unique and unforgettable experience. Enjoy the sunset and stay overnight on the houseboat. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are offered at the houseboat itself.
Day 6: Kumarakom
Checkout of your houseboat in Kumarakom and move to a resort situated on the banks of Vembanad Lake. Spend the entire day at leisure and stay overnight at the Resort.
Day 7: Departure - Cochin (140 Km-3.5 hrs)
Depart as per schedule to the Cochin Railway Station/Airport, which will bring us to the end of your Taste of Kerala Tour.
- Special welcome drink on arrival
- 6 nights accommodation in Standard Room
- 6 Days Breakfast and nights Dinner
- 1 night stay in Houseboat at Kumarakom
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner at Houseboat
- Dedicated A/c Indica Cab for the entire Trip
- All local sightseeing in the same vehicle, every day after breakfast till sunset.
- Drivers bata , fuel charges, toll
- Service Tax
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc,
- Any other item not specified in cost includes
- Guide and entrance fees during Sightseeing
- Air fare / Train fare is not included in package
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 12.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- Houseboat check in @ 12 noon and check out by 9.30 A.M
- A/c timings in houseboat will be 8.00P.M to 6.00 A.M
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period of November 1st to December 14th 2011
- Train: Book your train up to Ernakulam (ERN) which is same as Cochin or to Aluva (AWY) as there is no railway station by the name Cochin.
- Flight: Book your flight up to cochin/Kochi and the code is COK.
- Buses: Book your Bus up to Ernakulam or Cochin.